Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wow its been forever




Well it has been forever since I have been on here, I have not been doing much with the pictures and now that I am working full time again seems like there is never any time however I do have a new niece that is four months old and let me just tell you how much I have loved taking pictures of her when I get the chance to see her, it is so amazing how a child can bring such joy into so many lives. My sister went through so much to bring her angel into the world and we are all so glad to have her here. I went and saw her at the hospital during the short stay they were there and snapped a few pictures but I also had the privelage to go to her blessing and of course it was a photo opportunity for me and I got some great pictures. I got a four generation photo for her and I actually gave it framed to my mom for her birthday and also one of my grandparents with this beautiful great grandbaby and my mom loved them, I was so happy to see the smile it put on her face. Well I will finally show you a few of the pictures of this angel.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's