Sunday, November 1, 2009

How time flies







Here it is the year is almost over and I look back and wonder where has the time gone. There are so many holidays that will be coming up and I realize how this year I have let so many things pass me by. I have not taken as many pictures as I use to and have let my joy of photography slip. I plan to use these next couple months to capture the joy of the holidays and my children as they continue to grow. I will try to be more on keeping up this blog and be better at it. Well in the last two months I have had two children that had birthdays and with Halloween we went to the pumpkin patch. That is so funny how kids get so much joy out of that. Here are a few pictures from this years trip. I will post some of the birthday pictures soon and look forward to taking our yearly family pictures. My kids asked me the other day why I haven't taken as many pictures anymore and why I haven't taken any new ones of the kids here like I used to at our old place so I am making it a goal to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's