Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today's work in progress


I have been working and learning alot today and have figured out alot of things for this blog. I am really excited to get it up and running. I have been wanting to do this for a while but was struggling with figuring it out. I hope to be able to continue to keep this updated and to continue to improve my photography and share. I will hopefully be doing more photoshoots soon and will have additional work to show. I can't wait for the warm weather to take more pictures outdoors. I love taking pictures out in the nature they make such wonderful backgrounds.


I have joined a group where I take a photo a day. Sometimes its hard to figure out what to take pictures of and I try to get creative. I do have some slideshows at the bottom of my page that show some of the work I have done. I have created three different sets of slide shows. Take a look and I hope you enjoy.


Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's