Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February 3


Today I took some self portraits as I am trying to learn how to do more with portraits. I have been practicing with the lighting. I have been reading on posing for portraits and so I have been trying to learn from my reading. I enjoy reading and learning new tips and skills and then trying them out. I am hoping that one of these days I can talk my oldest girls into maybe letting me take some pictures of them. My oldest keeps telling me she hates the picture of her I have prineted and framed but like I told her I guess she should have smiled and not been grumpy. She is beautiful and I know if she would actually let me I could get some great shots of her. Hopefully she will start feeling better soon then maybe I can convince her. I just wanted to add one of the photo's from today. I have also updated the slideshows at the bottom of the page.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and visit. Feel free to leave me any comments.




1 comment:

  1. I am practicing portraits as well, also learning. As I am a print/stock shooter. As I have come to realize is that no matter how beautiful we as photographers think the portrait is, the model will most always disagree. People are picky. As I say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder....who snaps the photo. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's