Friday, February 13, 2009

Almost Valentines




Well its almost valentines day. Every year it is a special day for so many people and then there are people like me that wish it never came. Then I hear a knock at my door and its a delivery man with flowers for my youngest. This day has been made special for her since she was very little by her protectors. Her father and grandfather send them to her every year and they are so beautiful and they smell so wonderful but the best part about it is the look and joy that my daughter gets from it. Today was no different except she was at her friends when they got here. She came inside and I told her she had a delivery that came while she was gone it took her a few minutes to find them but when she did she got the biggest smile on her face. So from her joy I have kind of looked forward to valentines day just to see what it brings her. I took a few pictures of her with her flowers and will try to get some better ones tomorrow but here is a picture of her beatiful flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's