Saturday, February 7, 2009

Today


Well today I have done lots of thinking. (Bad idea somedays I know) I have had this flower that has been my fighter flower. I thought it was not going to make it and then it started fighting. I battled with it and everytime I thought it was going to die it proved me wrong. Well today's post is about how sometimes I feel like my little flower, giving up. Life is not always easy and sometimes I wonder what is the point of trying so hard and fighting so much. I have had a really difficult couple of days and this little flower has given me lots to think about. There are days where I felt whats the point and yet I would look at my flower and grab my camera and I would feel so much better. This is what photography gives to me. It makes me want to keep going, and to see what I can capture with the lens. There are so many things in life that sometimes we don't think are worth capturing but yes it is. There is always something worth capturing or fighting for, so today I am posting my little flower who has fought hard but lost the battle because of the inspiration it has given to me. I will continue to fight my battles and I will continue to try and capture new things and find life and happiness if even in the wilting of a dying flower.


2 comments:

  1. Extremely inspirational! What insight... All from you flower. I enjoy Photography as well. =) We have a this in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww what a nice post Lisa.. how inspirational.. now arent you glad i harassed you about getting back into photography and MADE you spend money on expensive camera stuff?? see what are friends for!

    ReplyDelete

Kids Photo's

Nature Photo's